Itinerary | Sunday, June 11
- 9:00 am | No Student Sunday School
- 10:30 am | Hume Sendoff Worship Service at KHS Little Theater (1900 18th Ave, Kingsburg). All campers and families are invited to attend!
- 12:15 pm | Lunch is Served & Registration Begins
- 1:00 pm | Busses Pull out
Registration Steps | Begins at 12:15 pm
- Take your completed Health Screening Form to the Nurse Table.
- If you answer "yes" to questions 1, 2, or 3 you MUST have your child with you in line.
- Take the signed Health Screening Form, medicine, and mail to the tent of the appropriate camp to check in.
- After checking in, load your luggage onto the appropriate bus.
- Boarding will begin at 12:45 pm. Once on the bus campers will not be allowed off before departure.
Checklist to Complete Before Sunday, June 11
- Medication | If your camper has any medication for the week, please bring it in a ziplock bag labeled with your child's name.
- Health Screening Form | The form can be found by clicking here. Please fill one out for each camper and bring with you on Sunday.
- Luggage | Please label your camper's luggage with their name, our church name, and the camp they are attending.
- Mail | If you would like to send mail up to camp, you will be able to drop that off at the camp registration tables on Sunday.
Pickup | Saturday, June 17
- Kingsburg | If your camper is riding the bus home, please pick them up at the KHS Little Theater at 11:00 am.
- Hume | If you are picking your camper up at Hume Lake, you MUST arrive by 8:00 am. If you are late your child will be riding the bus home. No exceptions.
If you have any questions or will not be riding the bus up, make sure you contact our office!